HUNT REPORT -- ELK - LRH Group Hunt -2013

Good news!

The outfitter has 2 additional spots that we can have. So a total of 8.

If there's going to be 8 in camp I'd rather they all be in our group.

Last edited:
Good news!

The outfitter has 2 additional spots that we can have. So a total of 8.

If there's going to be 8 in camp I'd rather they all be in our group.

Len, if I commit and have a nonhunter go with as well will there be room for another hunter or is it a limit of eight people period?

The outfitter says bringing a guest will not reduce the number of hunter spots available.

Well boys, lick your chops cause you're gonna have some fun! Just prepare with stadium steps or a Stairmaster and bring some good glass and your love of the outdoors as this is some beautiful country. And tell Robb, Eddie from the Bronx sends his regards!

_DSC0017.jpg

_DSC0020.jpg

Eddie

Thanks so much for your pictures and encouragement, not that I need any more.

FYI, I just returned from WY and MT 30 minutes ago. I was out there coyote hunting and scouting deer in a couple spots. 3,200 mile trip, my 27 month old vehicle just turned over 100,000 on the way home.

While there I decided to run over to Alpine, WY where Robb and Brenda live to meet them.

I was already pumped up, now even more. I spent 2 hours with them in their "trophy room", I guess you'd call it.

Robb is even more passionate about his hunting than I already knew. And there are about a million inches of deer antlers on display on their walls.

You guys absolutely are in for a treat.

Len, I put in a bid for that week off should I get it and you have a spot available I will be interested...

Len,

I've been to Robb and Brenda's home several times since I've hunted with them since 2008. Certainly a trophy room to aspire to. I will say Brenda accounts for her share of the horns on the walls. She takes a back seat to no one!

I'm pleased to have them as friends and look forward to many more hunts with them and their top notch guides.

Good luck to you and our fellow long range hunters.

Eddie

I emailed them and told them I was sending my booking form for this elk hunt and ended up booking a 2014 mule deer hunt and 2015 elk hunt..........super people

Len
will they let us know in the spring what unti to put in for or will you be letting us know, I got the pref point but dont know what to put in for during the draw?
Thanks
Dale

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.