Hullo all from NZ

Good day from Colorado, USA. A pleasure to hear from you..Have various action type's but like you favor my bolt actions.

Hi Ian,
Good to have you on here. NZ seems like a mythical, wonderful place to live. I'm envious. What kind of bolt actions are you using over there?
Hi Frog4aday,
I've a Bergara HMR and Howa 1500 in 6.5CM
Had 308 for some time when younger and in Canada where I spent some time.
Moved back home and tho always interested in shooting, never had much chance to try so now retired and living it up!!
More a paper puncher as surely learning and reloading to experience the full range of emotions....

Hello there! I have family in christchurch,Hoping to come out there and help with that wallaby issue

Hi Oldschool280, would like to chase the wallabies myself and is on the list. Hope the family in Chch is ok and didn't suffer thru the quakes?
Boomhauer - spent my time out wester... Alta and BC with a bit up way north, the islands and Tuk. First years there and in seismic drilling. Later changed to the mining crowd and prospecting/fieldwork for companies thru BC till I came home.
NA wilderness is a lovely park-like terrain compared to where I live in Taranaki, mostly tangled and jungle like foliage till you get to the tops (if there are any).
Did a canoe trip round Lac la Ronge area once; what a perfect place for a long range canoeing holiday, magic (so long as you waited till the fall - BUGS that BIte!!).

A great site and seems to be friendly...
mind you, haven't looked at all the posts yet!
Its a good thing your retired because if you want to read all the posts it will take a few years:D

Big changes for NZ gun laws atm!

Love NZ, been there a couple of times, Queenstown, Bay of islands, awesome.

Anyway welcome aboard, enjoy the read ;)

Its a good thing your retired because if you want to read all the posts it will take a few years:D

Big changes for NZ gun laws atm!

Love NZ, been there a couple of times, Queenstown, Bay of islands, awesome.

Anyway welcome aboard, enjoy the read ;)
you're not kidding, if I'm reading it right, it says 22000 new posts?
bugger!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.