• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hs Precision savage short action center feed

jcoop

HS Precision stock for a short action, center feed, DBM, this stock is slightly used but in great shape. It came off of one of the few LRPV repeaters. it has one small mark you can see in the pictures from mounting a bipod (not bad though). Same stock they offer on the LRP. This does not come with bottom metal.
$300.00 shipped OBO
Will have pics up soon.

Here we go.
IMG_7939_zpsae6a614c.jpg

IMG_7937_zps2dea3898.jpg

IMG_7938_zpsefce39ed.jpg

Jcoop I just picked up a new savage predator in 6.5 Creedmore accustock and DBM heavy varmit barrel, will your stock fit this rifle? The screw spacing is the 4.40 . Mine has the bolt release on the bottom in front of the trigger gaurd, I have been confused as to what fits and what doesnt.

I do not know if the bottom bolt release will work on this stock or not. I have been a bit confused also on the bottom release. The rifle this came off of was a top release and 4.40 bolt spacing.

I just found the below quote at the savage shooter site but again I can not confirm as I have not had one of the bottom release rifles.

Re: Bolt release in trigger guard going in old bolt release stock
You can put a action that has bolt release on bottom and take the trigger gaurd mechanism that release bolt on any 4.4 save stock, but to take a top release bolt action and put it in a bottom release stock you will probably need to inlet the area for upper bolt release.