HS Precision 7 round LA Floor+DM?

woodsja

Howdy,
I was looking through the HS catalog and came across their HTR on the top of page 13. I've been looking for a day or so for their floor plate and 7 round detachable magazine for 338LM but haven't found them at any retailers nor are they on the HS web-store. Just wondering if you folks knew anything extra about it or where I might find one. I know Badger and a few other manufacturers are out there but I have an HS stock and would like a drop-in option if it's available.

Tikkamike

Howdy,
I was looking through the HS catalog and came across their HTR on the top of page 13. I've been looking for a day or so for their floor plate and 7 round detachable magazine for 338LM but haven't found them at any retailers nor are they on the HS web-store. Just wondering if you folks knew anything extra about it or where I might find one. I know Badger and a few other manufacturers are out there but I have an HS stock and would like a drop-in option if it's available.

what action do you have? if its a 700 look on midway they have it i was just looking at it today.

woodsja

Rem 700 LA. I'm pretty sure the HS bottom metal will fit without adjustment. I know there's a LA Surgeons and a Badger version somewhere but how's the fit for them in an HS stock?

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.