HR 5717, taking guns away from us and calling us mentally ill

If I understand this correctly this bill gives grants to states that have "red flag laws" already in place. It did not seem to be a red flag law at the federal level. That is not to say that this new idiot convention/congress won't try to turn it into one.

When I looked into it the bill was not even finished.

Has anyone heard anything else on this?

Red flag laws go against everything the rule of law in this country stands for. The very idea of punishment before a crime is even committed should strike fear in the heart of every American. Just let them get away with it. They can apply the same logic to much more than guns. Think about it!!

they cannot ban them outright, there would be a war and they know it. the democraps will continue to try and tax us in submission so that hardly anyone can afford to own. want to own a gun? you need a liability policy from the government, premiums start at $5k a month.

I am not sure where this will go, but.
There 10 Republic Senators looking to vote yes on a new RED FLAG LAW.
The US Supreme Court not long ago rule that it is unconstitutional. Now the Senate is going to pass a new law that BullS***
Everybody needs to write there Senators and protest the possible law that they plan to act on. Let see if we can stop this.
It doesn't make any different which Senators, but your Senators in your state, needs to hear from you. Anybody from Montana. Tester could be pushed to vote against it. He know he up against it in this state.
So please get on the horn and write them.

I am not sure where this will go, but.
There 10 Republic Senators looking to vote yes on a new RED FLAG LAW.
The US Supreme Court not long ago rule that it is unconstitutional. Now the Senate is going to pass a new law that BullS***
Everybody needs to write there Senators and protest the possible law that they plan to act on. Let see if we can stop this.
It doesn't make any different which Senators, but your Senators in your state, needs to hear from you. Anybody from Montana. Tester could be pushed to vote against it. He know he up against it in this state.
So please get on the horn and write them.