Hoyt GameMaster II recurve

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by outdoorbum, Jun 28, 2019.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. outdoorbum

outdoorbum Well-Known Member

Right Handed. 50 lb pull. Short length. Realtree color. Takedown design with padded soft case. Features the sleek TEC riser and allows for mounting of a sight and/or arrow rest. This custom-grade recurve features a 21" machined aluminum riser and only tips the scales at a lightweight, 2.9 lbs. The center stabilizer mount gives you the option to put on a stabilizer of your choice and the Hoyt optional 2-piece, 4-arrow quiver (not included) mounts to the riser with ease. Comes with ten (10) HIT Beman MFX Classic 400 10.4gpi arrows at 27-1/2" lenght feather fleching. Seven (7) need tips.
    This is in great shape and just dusty from not being used. $400 each plus shipping. Email me for more pictures and any questions. I can meet serious buyers at Cabela's in Garner, NC. No trades at this time. Cross posted so email (outdoorbum AT gmail DOT com) time stamp wins. I take PayPal (Friends and Family OR Buyer Pays fees), USPS Money order or cashiers check. Funds must clear before items are shipped.

Attached Files:

Muley Madness likes this.
  2. Remmy700

Remmy700 Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

If u decide to look at trades let me know brother