Howdy! Ririe, Idaho

OPIE 1

I have been a long time whitetail Hunter from Michigan but moved to Idaho in 2013. I spent some time in the Navy on Whidbey island and always wanted to stay out west. Mostly used a Rem 870 Magnum and archery to hunt but after moving to Idaho I had to buy a rifle for big game, went with a Browning long range in 300 win mag, loving it but needed to educate myself on hunting this wide open country and this has been a great resource. I have gained much knowledge and still learning. Killed my first elk 2 seasons ago but been in a drought ever since. I have been a long time reader but this is my first post, why you say? I found a classified add I want to answer and need my ten post haha!

Howdy. Might as well post more.
I'm in north idaho by way of pocatello. Can't go wrong with a 300 win mag.

What ya looking at on classifieds?
I go up to N. Idaho every now and again for work, really enjoy those trips and always forget to take my fishing pole. There is a guy in WY that has a 224 valkyrie in a AR platform. I have been looking at these pretty hard. Tough to find right now with all the political stuff happening. Any AR for that matter.

Welcome to the forum. As it turns out, I'm also a Michigan transplant now living Idaho. Though I spent the last 6 years in MT.
Where in Michigan if you dont mind me asking? I'm from the village of Bannister. We are known back in the day for our 2 bars, body shop and czechelslovokian hall lol. Now just 1 bar and a body shop.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.