Howdy! Ririe, Idaho

OPIE 1

I have been a long time whitetail Hunter from Michigan but moved to Idaho in 2013. I spent some time in the Navy on Whidbey island and always wanted to stay out west. Mostly used a Rem 870 Magnum and archery to hunt but after moving to Idaho I had to buy a rifle for big game, went with a Browning long range in 300 win mag, loving it but needed to educate myself on hunting this wide open country and this has been a great resource. I have gained much knowledge and still learning. Killed my first elk 2 seasons ago but been in a drought ever since. I have been a long time reader but this is my first post, why you say? I found a classified add I want to answer and need my ten post haha!

OPIE 1

Howdy. Might as well post more.
I'm in north idaho by way of pocatello. Can't go wrong with a 300 win mag.

What ya looking at on classifieds?
I go up to N. Idaho every now and again for work, really enjoy those trips and always forget to take my fishing pole. There is a guy in WY that has a 224 valkyrie in a AR platform. I have been looking at these pretty hard. Tough to find right now with all the political stuff happening. Any AR for that matter.

OPIE 1

Welcome to the forum. As it turns out, I'm also a Michigan transplant now living Idaho. Though I spent the last 6 years in MT.
Where in Michigan if you dont mind me asking? I'm from the village of Bannister. We are known back in the day for our 2 bars, body shop and czechelslovokian hall lol. Now just 1 bar and a body shop.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.