Howdy from VA!

Eastcoastshooter375

Hello all!

Long range learner here from VA. Been shooting guns since I was old enough to walk, owning "several many" long range capable rifles, currently putting in the time and homework to make things happen. I'm taking baby steps, you must crawl before I can walk.

I've been reading a lot lately on this site to help me these past few weeks. I've been working on getting a "set-up" together to try my hand at long range. Rang some steel this past weekend with my 300 ultra at 500 in 18 mph winds. I know its not considered "long range", but thats relative, right? :rolleyes:

Had my first kill with a Berger a few weeks ago. Hit a groundhog between the eyes with a 185gr VLD at ~3000fps at 320 yards.

All VA folks, where are ya'll from? What rifles are ya'll shooting? local Smiths?

Anywho, I thought I'd introduce myself. Seems to be a great group of people on here.

ECS375

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.