Howdy from Idaho

Weezer

Want to thank everyone for all the good info on different guns and handloads. I really enjoy this site. I've been hunting and shooting for around 60 years, a Vietnam vet and Endowment NRA member. I am new posting online so i must be an oldnewbie or newoldie. Enjoy our blessings, Weezer :)

Welcome to the site! some really great info and people on here. But be warned, LRH is a highly addictive sport, it's a never ending buying spree, there's always something you NEED that you've been doing fine without for X amount of years :rolleyes:.

Thank you for your service.

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. During Nam what branch of service? Enjoy

I'm finding out that my wants have increased with LRH, but also enjoyment. Thanks for the kind words.
Chas1, I was in Army Aviation, attached to the Big Red One.
Weezer

Weezer,

Welcome aboard...... It's a fun spot.

Does 'Weezer' have to do with how I sound when strolling through the mtns, or where you live?:D Sorry, it's just a warning to let you know some of the stuff you have to put up with:rolleyes:

I'm in SE Idaho. Blackatellafalls to be exact.

I recommend you redo you checking acc't for two necessary signatures on your checks. One yours and one for someone w/a level head.......

Weezer,

Welcome aboard...... It's a fun spot.

Does 'Weezer' have to do with how I sound when strolling through the mtns, or where you live?:D Sorry, it's just a warning to let you know some of the stuff you have to put up with:rolleyes:

I'm in SE Idaho. Blackatellafalls to be exact.

I recommend you redo you checking acc't for two necessary signatures on your checks. One yours and one for someone w/a level head.......
It's the way we both sound in the mnts and where I'm from.

Weezer, sounds like 1st Infantry Division, Combat Aviation Brigade. Thank you for your service.

Wheezer, you sound like me. There is 35 years spread between me and the two guys I hunt with. First time out hunting together they thought I was going to drop dead on them during a 8 mile hike/hunt but I made them promise not to gut me if I dropped over on them. Ya just can't come back from that one. :)
We do have a great time together and the other two keep taking me along so I suspect they don't mind an old wheezer geezer hunting with them. Especially since I can out shoot them both. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.