Howdy All ,another Newbee from Ohio

Blacky1755

First off I am not afraid to say that I am way out of my league on this board,as most of my hunting and shooting here in Ohio as been up close and personal. I am what some might say a traditional hunter ,as I have hunted with a longbow (no sights) and a flintlock m/l over the last few years!
I suppose the Varmint Hunter mag. has changed me some or at least peaked my interest! D.Holland's longrange shooting dvd also helped!
Anyway here I am , an Old dog trying to learn new tricks ,sure hope you don't find me too ignorant! LOL:D
Thanks,
Blacky

Welcome to LongRangeHunting Blacky. You don't have to worry about any "leagues" around here. Just one great bunch of guys so feel free to join right in. We can all stand to learn some new tricks. :)

Hay Thanks alot for yer welcome! I am a little slow getting back to you guys ,I need to add some ram to this CLUNKER I am using ! This site for one loads so slow on this Dial-Up! My Bad haha, too cheap to get satellite!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.