Howa with KRG Bravo or Bergara HMR?

VTbluegrass

Tired of just shooting my standard hunting rifles at the range, these are Rem 700, Kimber, Vanguard all light barreled standard hunting rifles. Looking to get a chassis-ish style stock but not the full on erector set chassis, hence looking at the HMR or Howa plus a KRG Bravo. The form factor of these at least makes my brain still think "rifle" and not crazy contraption. The most important part is they are right at $1000 and are AICS magazine compatible. The Howa would be a barreled action from brownells and buy other components as I scrape dimes together, the HMR obviously is just a matter of saving a grand and finding one for sale. 6.5CM or 308 only since I have dies and components around already.
Trying to make a decision of which one to get. I am tending towards the Howa due to how insanely well my wife's Vanguard Camilla in 6.5 shoots, its just difficult to shoot over 1MOA and throws at least one sub half each trip to the range, its just fun to shoot, load development when easy peasy and I like the look of the KRG. The pluses on the Bargara are obviously component availability when looking at bases, triggers, or other stocks and being able to sell it if I get want to change directions.
Price limit is pretty firm around $1750 all in with optic.

Thoughts opinions?

I bought the Bergera and would do it over again. Mine is 6.5 Creedmoor and have put over 600 rounds thru since buying in September.
I used mostly for competitive shooting and long range playing.
I think it's a great option for your intended use.

Either will be good options. I've used the hmr stock, they're good options. I have a bravo chassis and a cadex strike nuke, mdt xrs is another of the same style. My one complaint on the bravo is the plastic lightweight buttstock, but other than that I like it. The strike nuke is really awesome compared to the others, much better magazine fit and design

I have only put my hands on the HMR and not the Bravo. The hollow stock on the Bravo was something I read mentioned in another review just saying it made for a top heavy feel on a complete rifle with optic due to the plastic stock. That Cadex is one I have never heard of but it sure looks sharp.