• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Howa Supreme Varminter SS 22-250 FT or FS

msdeer

Howa Supreme Varminter SS 22-250 FT or FS ADDED PICS

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Stainless Steel Howa Varminter supreme[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Gray laminate Boyds stock. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]22-250[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]24" Heavy Barrel[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Has burris mounts with a BSA Contender 8-32x50 AO scope[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Looking to trade for a heavy barrel in 223, 243, or 308, or possible trade for others, just let me know what you have. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Would rather trade but may sale as a package deal with brass and dies.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
020.jpg
[/FONT]

018.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Here is a link to a picture of one just like it.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Howa M-1500 Varminter Supreme Rifle HWR96012+, 22-250 Remington, 24" Heavy Barrel, Bolt Action, Pepp[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

Last edited:
I've got a tikka T3 lite .243win, with 6-18x40 Nikon Buckmaster scope and several hundred tuned handloads, 55gr nbt, 70gr nbt, 85gr TSX, 62gr Varmint Grenades. This thing is a real shooter!

Interested in a trade or cash sale?

24355grnbt.jpg

First do you still have the gun? Second what would you want for the gun without trades? Are you interested in a pistol for possible trade?
Thanks for time, Aaron

Hi,
I have a remington stainless varmint fluted sendero in 308 that I'm looking to get rid of. Would rather trade for pistol. gun is in excellent shape. let me know.

Chan

Deleted the post. Please read my post farther down in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaron and Chan, this thread is for sale or trade of a Howa 22-250. he's not offering a pistol. If you want to work out a deal between you two that's fine - start a thread or pm eachother but don't hijack this gentleman's thread with your sidetrack deal.

By the way, this howa is a sweet rifle and he's very reasonable about the price. I've been kicking myself for not jumping all over this deal, I just have too many other irons in the fire right now to take on a 3rd 22-250. Man, I love it though!

By the way, this howa is a sweet rifle and he's very reasonable about the price.

OK, I've looked at his post several times now and gone line by line... and don't see a price. I wish there was one as it appears to be a very nice rifle.

The thread title does state "FT or FS" so seeing a For Sale price would seem to be appropriate.

Last edited:
Deleted childish response. This is LRH not some junk site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys....a couple of things. Please do not hijack a thread. Let it stay with the original posters intent and purpose. If you want to deal with somebody about something not directly related to the OPs first post then do it via PMs or email.

The seller did say what he wanted to trade for but also mentioned "others" so I'd say that leaves him open to just about any offer but most guys would not offer something that wasn't along the lines of what the OP was looking for.

Threads for items for sale are just that and should not be hijacked, cluttered, pushed/pulled off track of anything similar. Also, threads for items for sale are not a place for anyone to question, insinuate or belittle the seller so please keep this in mind as well.

Thanks for you co-operation and now let the seller/trader conduct his business with those that have items he's looking for

Recent Posts