• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Howa 6.5 Grendel Custom 20" HB Supressor Ready - Will part out.

F224

WTS: Howa 6.5 Grendel Mini action, 20" heavy barrel Krypetc camo custom. It's threaded 5/8x24", bedded action, free floated barrel, and Cerakoated Black all by Controlled Chaos Arms in Baxter, Iowa. Test fired less than 50 rounds and never off the range. It's a 1moa rifle with factory Hornady 123gr A-max.

I have four other 6.5 rifles and it's time to thin the heard down to just two 6.5x55 Sweeds.

$700 shipped to your FFL holder with my DL. Scope and rings not included at this price.

ACVxMLu.jpg

BTtiknb.jpg

BP8qQTs.jpg

Last edited:
WTS: Howa 6.5 Grendel Mini action, 20" heavy barrel Krypetc camo custom. It's threaded 5/8x24", bedded action, free floated barrel, and Cerakoated Black all by Controlled Chaos Arms in Baxter, Iowa. Test fired less than 50 rounds and never off the range. It's a 1moa rifle with factory Hornady 123gr A-max.

I have four other 6.5 rifles and it's time to thin the heard down to just two 6.5x55 Sweeds.

$700 shipped to your FFL holder with my DL. Scope and rings not included at this price.

ACVxMLu.jpg

BTtiknb.jpg

BP8qQTs.jpg