• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Howa “Alpine” Mountain Rifle 6.5 CM.

smack

EC018687-9CC5-45D6-8732-1901BCF903E7.jpeg
25A4F2C6-9DB3-410E-8068-4CACE02EE0EB.jpeg
Howa "Alpine" Mountain Rifle, chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor. BDL, the action was professional bedded. It had a constant 3rd round "Flyer" when shooting groups. I had it bedded and it solved the problem. Shoots very well with a wide range of bullets.

Here is a link to more details on the rifle and my load development work when I first purchased it.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/11491626/1

I sold it to a guide in Colorado (HuntSonora), then purchased it back from him. He said it shot real well with factory Hornady 143gr ELD-X loads. When I got it back, I cleaned it well and it has just sat ever since. I have several custom rifles I will be using this fall season for my big game hunting. I see this rifle just sitting. So I'll move it along.

I will sell it for what I purchased it back for. $735.00 Shipped to the lower 48. I paid $1075.00 locally for the rifle out the door new and $200.00 to have it bedded.

Payment by PayPal plus fee or as friends/family. I leave the payment option to the descrection of the purchaser.

Your FFL must accept from a non FFL/ Private party. If I have to ship from a FFL on my end there will be a additional $25.00 FFL fee.

Trades:

Leupold VX5-HD 3-15 CDS Impact 29 reticle.

Sig Sauer "Legion" compact .357 Sig.

May consider other trades. Full value for full value. When it comes to trades.

This might be great for my wife. Need to think about this a little bit since I don't have anything in this 6.5. wasn't think of it either but this might be perfect for her...

Free bump, great rifle. ....smack and hunt sonora are legit guys to deal with....