How you choose your EDC (concealed)

initially with my hybrid i had to tighten up the crush bushings after the first 6 months or so, but havent had any issues with it since, i can still hold it upside down and lightly shake it and it holds as long as i dont get too crazy shaking it. ive bounced across cotton fields on a 4wheeler with it in the SOB and only problem was the holster came off my belt... my fault for not making sure it was all the way over the belt. usually if i know im going to be climbing up and down deer stands or on and off the 4wheeler i have an Uncle Mikes cheapo with a hammer strap i use.

S and W air weight 5 shot 38 spl for concealed carry drop it my pocket and walk out the door
I have a fascination with the Lady Smith Airweight. my parents friend had one when i was a kid and i thought it was the coolest thing cause it was made of titanium, spurless and blue or purple(cant remember the color exactly) i would love to have one but its not at the top of my list right now.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.