How to Prove you Owned "High Capacity" Magazines?

We're having a discussion elsewhere about how to prove you owned "High Capacity" magazines prior to Measure 114's passage, if it ends up passing. I have some thoughts, but I'd like to hear some other brilliant ideas.
I've already thought or heard about taking them to your lawyer and having an affidavit filled out and signed by witnesses. I wonder about how solid the proof would be if you just uploaded photos of them here or to some other forum, where the upload date and time are recorded, or maybe just to any cloud server

I thought everyone hi cap mags were burnt up
My 30 mags for my AR fell out of the boat when I was duck hunting
1664487701707.jpeg

This is a terrible amendment on so many levels, not just magazines. It would require in person range training to get a certificate to buy a firearm and even the Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association states they do not have the resources to do the training. This is just another Libyans means to restrict gun ownership. Oregon already has an instant backround check.

Colorado has a 15 round limit, that went into effect several years ago, anything higher is "high capacity." The ban here does "grandfather" in magazines purchased prior to July 1, 2013. You don't have to prove anything- it's the burden of the prosecution to prove you bought them after the ban. It was this genius piece of legislation that sent Magpul and all of its jobs out of Colorado and handed them to Wyoming. I'm not sure what state the OP is asking about, but if he is in Colorado, the law here is 18-12-302 in Colorado Revised Statutes.
We would like to express thanks for the needed jobs sir.

Grandfathered magazines are just the first step to elimination. High cap mags are a felony here in NY.

To show that you possessed hi-cap magazines prior to a certain date, place the magazines on a dated newspaper and get in the photo with them. Seems stupid, but it works.

Colorado has a 15 round limit, that went into effect several years ago, anything higher is "high capacity." The ban here does "grandfather" in magazines purchased prior to July 1, 2013. You don't have to prove anything- it's the burden of the prosecution to prove you bought them after the ban. It was this genius piece of legislation that sent Magpul and all of its jobs out of Colorado and handed them to Wyoming. I'm not sure what state the OP is asking about, but if he is in Colorado, the law here is 18-12-302 in Colorado Revised Statutes.
I hadn't read your post when I posted. Yours is much better and thorough.