How to make a classified title "bold".......

Discussion in 'Website & Forum Support' started by letzhunt, Mar 7, 2019.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. letzhunt

letzhunt Well-Known Member LRH Team Member

I didn't know where to post this and I feel stupid that I can't figure it out. I listed items in classified but can't make the title bold print like all the others......I know right! I'm sure it's simple but well.......

2. Dr. Vette

Dr. Vette Well-Known Member

It looks bold to me.

Remember, then become "unbold" (not a work but you get it) when you read a thread, so since you read your posting, you don't see it as bold.

3. letzhunt

Ahhhh. Thanks...... told you I’d feel stupid!!!!

4. Alibiiv

Alibiiv Well-Known Member

Just started going through some threads and came across you post. Are you asking how to make something bold in a text, or am I misunderstanding your question?

5. letzhunt

Yeah just the title of a classified ad. I was told they are bold but when listing it the creator also views their item so it shows as if it is not bold.

6. Misha

Misha Active Member

letzhunt - how do you even post in the classifieds? it says I don't have privileges to post there? I've sent a message to the LRH "contact us" and to Andy Backus and haven't heard back for probably 2 weeks? I have followed the FAQ and new member guidelines as well with no luck.... any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Chris likes this.
  7. letzhunt

You have to have a certain number of quality postings and conversations before you can post. That keeps those out that just use this forum to sell things....which is not what this forum is all about. You should have an option to sign up as Team member and there is a small fee. I did that just so I can help support this forum. An administrator should be able to help you better than I. Try looking at the first posts in the classified section. They tend to explain things out. Good Luck and welcome!

8. Len Backus

Len Backus Administrator Staff Member

Misha,

You should now be ok to post in the classifieds.

Misha likes this.
  9. Misha

Misha Active Member

Len - Thank you!!