How to Dump in the Woods -

You didn't use it for toilet paper did you?

Rob, Nope, no idea where it disappeared to! :( We had no TP issues....maybe if the TP crisis lasts for a couple more years. :eek: We're those people that many make fun off. You know....the ones that have TP, medicines, months of food, the ability to grow food, not totally dependent upon the power grid, etc, etc! I do feel pretty foolish for allowing our rice reserves to fall below 50 lbs.:mad: memtb

Don't do what I did as a youngster, hunting Grandfather's Alabama farm, and grab a wad of poison oak....!
Got very tired of calamine lotion and lying prone on my stomach those next few long summer nights...
This was my first attempt to "dump" in the woods...ad to the fact I'm allergic to the stuff...which translates into about a two week long ordeal, with new spots popping up everyday for over a week!

As I got older I would head to the Dr. for a shot that seemed to help.

My last couple cases I would scrub the area with a brush and bleach. My last case came off my boots from spring turkey season in East Texas...my first trip bowhunting that fall...only place it could have come from when hunting in a semi desert area! The bleach treatment worked perfect!

I'm sure everyone has heard this one, but I heard it personally from the guy who did it. We used to have a booth at hunting trade shows and were talking to a guy we knew from those shows.

He had an emergency nature call in the dead of winter while wearing thermal coveralls...ended up with the entire load just below the collar, so when he flipped them back up...putting his arms through the sleeves...he felt an odd warmth between his shoulders! And ofcourse the strong scent!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts