How to Dump in the Woods -

This is called a "Bowel Betrayal" and as I get older, bowel betrayals have become more frequent while hunting. I usually carry TP but My Buck 110 is surgically sharp and it's easy to trim off a portion of one of my garments (usually a sock) to remove fecal material from my Netherlands if need be. It's a disturbing and unsavory state of affairs but it's part of hunting. It becomes even more unsettling when you add trail cameras to the mix.

Please dig a hole and bury. But, here in WY - we can usually find or manufacture our own :))) a snowball or two to finish the job. And now I'm going to look for an unsuspecting Blue Grouse:)

A long time friend told me how he grabbed some leaves to wipe. Did not notice some were poison oak. Almost died..body broke out everywhere. So, keep that in mind during your next hunt.

So I looked for my old instructional "How to " book and it hit me, I sold it at a recent State wide garage sale. This was so funny cause 2 women were arguing over who gets to buy it! I could have sold it for a new barrel it got so heated between them! Finally, they flipped a coin and the winner paid me. Now understand they did not know each other and got into their separate pickups and drove away. OMG that was funny! Wished I did video!

This thread is funny 🤣
My father in law suffers from IBS, unfortunately. But the stories are hilarious! Every once in a while he comes home missing the sleeves from his shirt, or shirts if he's wearing layers.
"I swear it hit me out of nowhere!"

The first thing I taught my boys to pack when going out hunting was a small roll of TP!
I have what could be considered vintage TP in one of my back packs. Always there!

JC

P.S. my "best" experiences have been alongside a stream and with some overhanging branches to hold on to :)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.