How to Dump in the Woods -

memtb

You didn't use it for toilet paper did you?
Rob, Nope, no idea where it disappeared to! :( We had no TP issues....maybe if the TP crisis lasts for a couple more years. :eek: We’re those people that many make fun off. You know....the ones that have TP, medicines, months of food, the ability to grow food, not totally dependent upon the power grid, etc, etc! I do feel pretty foolish for allowing our rice reserves to fall below 50 lbs.:mad: memtb

CaptnC

Don't do what I did as a youngster, hunting Grandfather's Alabama farm, and grab a wad of poison oak....!
Got very tired of calamine lotion and lying prone on my stomach those next few long summer nights...
This was my first attempt to "dump" in the woods...ad to the fact I'm allergic to the stuff...which translates into about a two week long ordeal, with new spots popping up everyday for over a week!

As I got older I would head to the Dr. for a shot that seemed to help.

My last couple cases I would scrub the area with a brush and bleach. My last case came off my boots from spring turkey season in East Texas...my first trip bowhunting that fall...only place it could have come from when hunting in a semi desert area! The bleach treatment worked perfect!

I'm sure everyone has heard this one, but I heard it personally from the guy who did it. We used to have a booth at hunting trade shows and were talking to a guy we knew from those shows.

He had an emergency nature call in the dead of winter while wearing thermal coveralls...ended up with the entire load just below the collar, so when he flipped them back up...putting his arms through the sleeves...he felt an odd warmth between his shoulders! And ofcourse the strong scent!

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce