How to Dump in the Woods -

Muddyboots

So I get this email from Meateater and it hit me with TP being in short supply maybe we need to review this as a potential guidance going forward in the new world order?
Link: How To Dump

Its a good read for those that need to be prepared or how not to.đź’©

I was going to post a photo of the book cover "How to $h!T in the Woods".....but can't find it. My uncle gave me the paperback book many years ago, and I can't find the darn book! :mad: memtb

* Just found it on Amazon, must be popular ....at least three printings!

Last edited:
When I have to choose between cactus and rocks, I choose TP.

1586283606418.png

I was going to post a photo of the book cover "How to $h!T in the Woods".....but can't find it. My uncle gave me the paperback book many years ago, and I can't find the darn book! :mad: memtb

* Just found it on Amazon, must be popular ....at least three printings!
They probably need to keep reprinting it since pages keep disappearing and new copies are needed. ;)

I usually start with half a roll in a ziplock bag and keep it in cargo pocket in pants so I always have on me. Fortunately I hunt where there is usually a choice of leaves or moss, wet or dry most times of the year if I forget the manmade stuff.

Now the question should be sit on log, squat, hold a tree etc. Then some talk about WHERE you go. Not in the trail please and not on prime glassing spots. And not at the gate. I had been walking in through a gate to hunt a few times and one time coming out I decided to walk around the gate and not climb over it. while sitting in my vehicle having some lunch I noticed a smell...ugh. All over my boot, it was right in the trail around the gate post and I didn't see it since there was tall grass around it.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.