How should I add a ARCA rail to a Magpul Hunter stock?

It has held up really well, no issues.

The only thing I changed was I went to a smaller profile ARCA rail from Area 419. I have shot off this setup with several hundred shots and not a single problem, Also hunted from -10 to +60. There has been no cracking, warping or signs of failure.
The 4.25"? I jut put the A419 4.25" one on a M700 Pro to test the A419 rail changer. I got lucky with this stock as it has metal Mlock slots. (This could very likely be a soup sandwich endeavor, but it's fun to FAFO!)
IMG_9877.jpeg

if it's filled in an solid under the barrel, use a forstner bit and drill down so you can use t-nuts to thread into from the outside. that's how manners, mcmillan do it.
T-nuts are available for dense materials even up thru aluminum. Those made for wood such as available at Lowe's and Home Depot will not bed as well in fiberglas or other resins. I purchase the first type mentioned from McMaster-Carr. I would secure the Arca to the stock with double-stick tape and use it as template to spot pilots. Turn stock over and secure in drill press vise then using the pilot holes as guides use the Forstner to spot the relief for the disc of the T-nut. As suggested above, I would secure with an industrial 2-part epoxy. Will be a rewarding project.

It is a 12" rail from Area 419 and can be found here. They just had a sale around black Friday that could have saved you a few $. Others make a rail that is similar that may be cheaper. https://www.area419.com/product/arcalock-12/

There is some mounting hardware included as it is a universal fit. However you may need to get a few items from your local hardware store. I don't know what 419 is currently shipping with each rail.

It is a 12" rail from Area 419 and can be found here. They just had a sale around black Friday that could have saved you a few $. Others make a rail that is similar that may be cheaper. https://www.area419.com/product/arcalock-12/

There is some mounting hardware included as it is a universal fit. However you may need to get a few items from your local hardware store. I don't know what 419 is currently shipping with each rail.
Awesome thank you for the information. It's always nice to know exactly what works and fits. Did you do this yourself or have a gunsmith install it? Much appreciated!!!

Awesome thank you for the information. It's always nice to know exactly what works and fits. Did you do this yourself or have a gunsmith install it? Much appreciated!!!
It's a bummer that I can't see your pictures anymore. You did a great job on the post and pictures.