How Often Do You Hunt Big Game Out Of State?

How Often Do You Hunt Big Game Out Of State?

• Never so far, looking forward to it, though!

Votes: 531 38.4%
  • Once every 5 years.

Votes: 190 13.7%
  • About once every couple of years, my wife is great!

Votes: 332 24.0%
  • At least once every year, I am not married!

Votes: 331 23.9%

• Total voters
I'm with BigDaddy on this one.

I hunt out of state (and often out of the country) every year and I am married. There was no option for that in the poll so I picked the "not married option".

All you married guys, eat your hearts out.

My wife is GREAT!

My wife ROCKS also,She stays on me to shoot something so she can cook the meat.She had never ate Rabbit or deer or anything wild untill she meet me.I told her a taste of wild me and it all went down hill from there.So far she will go shooting at the range with me but She don't care to go hunting but loves the meat i bring back. It;s awsome to have a wife who suppots my obsetions..

Nope. When I was bachin' it, all first dates included time spent on making my interests and travel requirement clear. Telling girls you'll be mostly and literally absent for about three weeks during turkey season weeds out the whinier ones.

Every chance I get ;-)
Right now it is once a year but I may make a coyote hunt in the LBL in Feb. it will make two for next year.

What is LBL?

Mike, I'd like to come down and shoot with you after the gun doe season is over.

This option was not available for voting but this is how I would have voted:

At least once a year and married.

Once a year, archery elk in Colorado and I am married. I would like to take a Elk with a rifle but it is hard to beat a screaming, slobbering bull @ 30 yards IMHO.

Every Year plus fishing. Divorced, no kids, girlfriend with a busy career who loves shopping in my freezer.
This year:
PD's, coyotes, and Shawns class in may
Elk, mulie, antelope in the fall [tag applications everywhere]
Trout in Russia [Kamchatka peninsula] July
Hogs hopefully somewhere

Outside of a dog a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

I didn't have an accurate category to check either. I am married to a very understanding woman. She realized from the start that I was a hopeless hunting and gun addict. She does however, complain about my taxidermy expenditures from time to time.

I go out West atleast once per year and sometimes twice.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.