How many rds do you shoot a year?

lm only alowed to buy 200 rounds of rifle ammo a year as the goverment laws on rifles are terrible here. not to mention rifle prices are 5x the amount of standard prices ( classic sauer 202 costs 9000 euros..!! ) and have to pay 2000 euros every 4 years for each rifle for there licence. And we are not alowed to buy new barrels for our rifles as the goverment thinks rifles dont have barrel life and any rifle can shoot well over 20 000 bullets without loosing accuracy. so consider how lucky you guys are over there in the USA.

Can we make this a sticky somewhere? WOW. I lived in Old Mexico. You have a gun you go to prison. I got used to it, but to consider Europe is just as bad, ugh.

Can we make this a sticky somewhere? WOW. I lived in Old Mexico. You have a gun you go to prison. I got used to it, but to consider Europe is just as bad, ugh.

Haha you own a gun in Mexico and you go to jail? Meanwhile, 18,000 people are MURDERED EVERY YEAR IN MEXICO. Sounds like the gun laws are really working there!!

Haha you own a gun in Mexico and you go to jail? Meanwhile, 18,000 people are MURDERED EVERY YEAR IN MEXICO. Sounds like the gun laws are really working there!!

What? 18000 a year? Try a month. Probably 18000 in Juarez alone in one year. Yeah I have a perspective on gun control that many Americans don't. Not only are the criminals an issue but the GOVERNMENT treats you worse than the cartels in many respects.
People who want the 2nd amendment gone can just move to Mexico....its a paradise of no guns.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.