How many MOA for base?

Hi guys, for lots of great detailed information on setting up scope, bases, etc to go from 100mtrs to 3000mtrs, check out " Mark and Sam after work " or " Mark and Sam 4aw"... Mark explains things very methodically, & has lots of great detailed information... cheers...

I'm not selling or promoting anything. Simply stated my experience. Is that wrong?
He left you a message; 2nd sentence in your signature line ...

Terry.JPG

Sorry 'bout the brief hijack...
Powder? Getting "only" 2800 with .300 A-Tips, H1000. Haven't been able to get any of that lately, so trying Retumbo and N565 that I was able to score.

I use RL33 . I think N570 should get you there too .

edit to add ;

I have a 30" bbl too

Last edited:
I'm building a .338 Norma on a Remington action with a 28 inch Krieger barrel. I have an 1100 yard range and would like to be able to shoot a mile. Should I get the 20 minute or 30 minute base?
Thanks
I dont know about you but i like to look through the center of my scope . When i made it to 1760 , I went for more . Then i bought a 250 moa jack wheel .

I'm building a .338 Norma on a Remington action with a 28 inch Krieger barrel. I have an 1100 yard range and would like to be able to shoot a mile. Should I get the 20 minute or 30 minute base?
Thanks
Sounds like your putting all the right stuff together i went with the 30 moa rail on the 7mm ultra mag im building and would expect the right shooter to be able to pull off a mile with it .that shooter won't be me though hehe. Good luck with your endeavor

Recent Posts