How many from Oregon here?

The only gunsmiths I know of are at Allison & Carey. There was Rich's gunshop in Donald, but he closed and moved to Idaho. If you find one please post it.

I am in Oregon City, have been a member on and off for a while at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club. I'd like to get up to the clackamas river area and find some safe areas to shoot out to several hundred yards which should be doable now that the burn has reduced the some of the jungle to brush.

I have also been looking for a good gun smith in my area. If any one has a recommendation or another thread or forum that has discussion on this I would appreciate the info! As would the other couple guys here asking about a good gunsmith.

Maybe I'll go down to DDRC and chat with some of the guys there about rifle builds, I have picked up a lot of good tips and advice from talking with people there before.

There is a gunsmith around Estacada that people seem to really like. Look on NW Firearms

Willamette valley.... but love eastern oregon bulls

Attachments

• 226000.jpeg
    226000.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 27
  • 225956.jpeg
    225956.jpeg
    340.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 228323.jpeg
    228323.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 29
Corvallis here. I work at a gun range and joined this site to get educated on shooting my 7mm Rem and how to shoot long distance with it. Not much of my shots has been past 200 yards when hunting.

Welcome from Eastern Oregon. I'm about 3 miles from my 800 yard range. But I mostly shoot on BLM lands when possible. Near miss on a 1750 yard coyote this weekend. He busted me in the open desert so I decided to take a chance.