How many from Oregon here?

556shooter

I just joined this forum because my local northwestfirearms site got stagnant. Very cool site here at LRH. Any long range shooters near Oregon city? I would love to start shooting at longer ranges near home or within an hour drive.

Check out Douglas Ridge Gun club up toward Estacada. Also there is Tri County Gun Club. They have a great 600 yard league that shoots Wednesday nights (under lights) and every other Saturday morning.
I used to have a membership at tricounty but been back on the list now for 7 months. You have to be a member to shoot there dont you?

They are in the process of relocating the English pit range in Vancouver from where it has been for the past 50 years because the development all around the range to many concerned soccer moms I guess. They are moving to the old camp bonneville site and rumor has it that they will have a 1000 yard rang witch will be great.

I'm looking to have a 20-250 built but need a gunsmith recommendation, I am located just outside the "Portland" area. Does anyone have a smith they would recommend?