How hard is it to set up a Huskemaw ?

Great scope. Have had one for over a year. Very easy to set up. Can't go wrong with this scope. There is a review on the scope somewhere on this site. Look at the bottom of this page, and you will see links to other posts reguarding Huskemaw.

Getting shooting data to get your turret built is not hard - in fact it is very easy if you have a place to shoot and the wind doesn't drive you nuts. Switched to a Huskemaw last spring and used it all this past hunting season - very satisfied. This scope weighs a lot more than what I had been used to and it put a noticeable difference in the feel of an existing rifle I put it on. That is not a negative but be aware this scope has some weight to it. If you ever have any particular questions that you want a second opinion on just drop me a PM and I'd be more than willing to give you my $ .02 opinion. It takes some getting used to in the heat of the battle but I have no negative comments on the scope. Having never been a turret twister before this scope - you have to turn it back to zero though after your shot - or your next one goes where your last one was set for - trust me - I know.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.