HOW DO YOU POST PICTURES - HELP !!

Down Under Hunter

Hi all !

Can any one in simple language tell me how to post jpeg pics on the forum. After reading about the lack of hunting picks, I thought I'd get some on... But can't work out how ? Help !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

1st upload your photos to photobucket.com or an equivelant.
Then keep 2 copies of internet explorer open. one to your post and the other to photobucket. From there you can just cut and paste the address to the photo after you clicked the image icon.
hope this helps

Last edited:
I just tried to post a pic and they have changed things on me. I have no idea how to post a pic with this software. Good luck

Fro imageshack, it works like this:

Go to imageshack.com, upload pictures.

When pictures are uploaded, highlight picture, then click on the top icon beside the picture (looks like a circle with an "I" in it)

That will open a second window. Make sure the "Include details" button is not checked, (unless you want them posted with the picture) then highlight the "Forum" info. Copy it, then paste it into the posting window here.

Hope that makes sense!

It should look something like this:

dsc0018copydh9.jpg

Billl

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.