How do you keep track of bonus points ?

huntinfool18

How does everyone keep track of bonus/preference points for all the states and species? I just started putting in for multiple states and I can't hardly remember what all I've put in for.

How does everyone keep track of bonus/preference points for all the states and species? I just started putting in for multiple states and I can't hardly remember what all I've put in for.
I'm not very techy, so I old school print the confirmations, and write them down. Everything goes into an old school paper file folder in the old school metal filing cabinet. This saved my butt one time because I was able to prove I submitted and got an extra point for their mistake. No, I dont trust the government or an outside person to maintain my data accurately, and technology like mine and theirs fails every single day.

Last edited:
Well I knew they keep track. I guess I was trying to see if there was an app or some other way of compiling them all into one spot more easily then a note book or excel spreadsheet.

Well I knew they keep track. I guess I was trying to see if there was an app or some other way of compiling them all into one spot more easily then a note book or excel spreadsheet.
I can't think of a better app than excel for this...and it is one spot. I use the tabs at the bottom for each state. I can open it and look at it on my iphone.

I just use a note in my iPhone and update as I go. Not the best way but it works