• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

How do you get sufficient priviledges to post trades?

Runnin N Gunnin

I'm new to longrangehunting and would like to trade some bullets and brass. However, I am not allowed to post. When I try to post it says I have insufficient privledges to post. How do you get privledges to post?

This should hopefully help.

Why don't I have permission to post here?
The classified section of Long Range Hunting is just one part of the community. We ask that you be a registered member for 7 days, make at least 10 posts, and have some interaction with the community in forums other than the classifieds before you can be approved to participate in the classifieds. We don't charge for the classifieds, but we would all love to get to know who we are dealing with. A great place to start is with an introduction about yourself. Feel free to start an intro thread here .

Same boat, I have some powder and primers I want to trade locally, I think I might get the gate unlocked tomorrow. Great forum I have read for years, enjoying participating since I signed up too so win/win.

I'll have a custom 7mm saum, manners stock, bartlein spiral fluted barrel, cerakoted to match. on a Remington 700 action built by LRI for sale. With or without a nightforce nxs 5.5-22x50 moar scope with zero stop. Plus some brass and dies.

400- 7mm Berger 184 grain F open hybrids. Same lot

243- 7mm Barnes LRX 168 grain

79- 7mm Hornady ELD-X 175 grain

47- 7mm saum 150 grain Remington core lokt psp live rounds. With 55 once fired Remington brass.

33- .308 Barnes ttsx 168 grain
32- .308 Hornady accubonds 165 grain
69- .308 Hornady sst 180 grain

Looking to trade the bullets for some Berger 7mm 180 vld hunting or 180 grain hybrid targets. Or Berger 7mm 175 grain EOL.

Oh shoot I was just joking with you. :) But I am sure you will find some folks in the classified section who will be happy to trade. I wish I could help here, but a few more posts and the classifieds will be your playground. Cheers.

I'll have a custom 7mm saum, manners stock, bartlein spiral fluted barrel, cerakoted to match. on a Remington 700 action built by LRI for sale. With or without a nightforce nxs 5.5-22x50 moar scope with zero stop. Plus some brass and dies.

400- 7mm Berger 184 grain F open hybrids. Same lot

243- 7mm Barnes LRX 168 grain

79- 7mm Hornady ELD-X 175 grain

47- 7mm saum 150 grain Remington core lokt psp live rounds. With 55 once fired Remington brass.

33- .308 Barnes ttsx 168 grain
32- .308 Hornady accubonds 165 grain
69- .308 Hornady sst 180 grain

Looking to trade the bullets for some Berger 7mm 180 vld hunting or 180 grain hybrid targets. Or Berger 7mm 175 grain EOL.
You should be able to post in the classified ads section now. You will yield more results there than here. GLWS.