How do you explain….custom rifles?

Lenny Foffa

it. Will. Be a treasure and an Heirloom!! And. When. Your are 90. And. You look back on all your. Hunts with the. Custom. Rifle The 3000 dollars your spent on the. Rifle will be inconsequential ! The. Memories of the hunts will. Be. Priceless

david g ranes

I have never thought of rebarreling a rifle or buying an action for a rifle build a custom it is simply an assembly of parts by you or a gun mechanic all the parts are available to whom ever wants to purchase them so there really isn’t anything custom about it just like buying aftermarket parts for your car you might have a one of a kind pattern in a wood stock but the stock itself can and has been repeated over and over I have guns with different barrels different actions they may have been tuned up to run better just like your car but I feel custom is over used in the industry to up sell everything . Just my thoughts. David

capona

Not long ago, that was a valid question to ask.
But now that you can get out of the box 1/2 moa or better with rifles such as savage stealth and Ruger RpR for $1000-1500 its less clear to ask it. Seems like everyone has a jones to scratch.
If it keeps you out of the bars and away from worse addictions scratch that itch and don’t try to justify it..it’s your money, until Joe takes it all.