How do you explain….custom rifles?

KurtB

Son, daughter and I shoot lefthanded. Its easier just to build a few lefties than either look for rare ones or compromise on chamberings.

Finsta

I’m in the mood for a custom. A Borden,BAT or Defiance action ought to do it(or the like). Schillen,Lilja,Bartlein,Hawk (or the like)barrel. And a McMillan,MPA(or the like)stock should work out fine. High end scope to top off the rig. Now if I could only decide what cartridge to get.
Hmmm. Decisions,decisions. It’s odd, making decisions have always been a relatively simple thing for me , that never required much thought. This is the first time
I can’t quite get to one. I suppose that may lead to owning more than one. Lol

Erich Lep

I’m in the mood for a custom. A Borden,BAT or Defiance action ought to do it(or the like). Schillen,Lilja,Bartlein,Hawk (or the like)barrel. And a McMillan,MPA(or the like)stock should work out fine. High end scope to top off the rig. Now if I could only decide what cartridge to get.
Hmmm. Decisions,decisions. It’s odd, making decisions have always been a relatively simple thing for me , that never required much thought. This is the first time
I can’t quite get to one. I suppose that may lead to owning more than one. Lol
Might want to look at Tac ops if wanting to run factory ammo with extreme accuracy.