How do I go about bedding an action?

Frankie_2_Times

I have an Browning SS Stalker that I'm thinking of replacing the stock. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction on how to bed an action. I'm just getting started and looking for some "how to" info. Is there a link to a post or webpage that someone can share. Thanks

Up at the top of the page are some orange words "My Home", "Main Index", "Search", "Active Topics".

Take your mouse pointer and move it up to "Search" then click on it. This will take you to a page which allows you to selectively search through all of the old posts. Using the search function is much like using google. If you don't use the right words you sometimes come up empty but sometimes you come up with overload. I believe there was infomation specific to the browning within the last month or so, but I don't bet money on my memory any more.

just one of many

i jsut did my first two bedding jobs this last week. they turned out pretty good. click this link Bedding link and then scroll to the second post from the bottom, and follow fiftydriver's instructions. read them a couple times. then in your bedding book that should come with the kit will show you what stock material to remove with the dremel...good luck, and use a lot of release agent!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts