How did you find us here at LRH.com?

While purchasing some items on Rokslide, a member introduced me to a member on this forum. While looking through the site I signed up right away. Just so happens I'm building an ar10 and modifying my Christensens due to my sudden urge to shoot up to 1000 yards at a range here locally. Can't wait to learn as much as I can before heading to that range. I've been primarily a bow hunter all my life so this is a whole new world to me. Looking forward to learning

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
From a friend!!!

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
My dad has been on this site for years and loves it. He has met a lot good folks on this site and is in touch with a lot people on this site. He has been on me for years to looking into the site.

I have enjoyed reloading with him for 40 years and now I spend time with my own sons as they are getting into reloading. It's always good time spent with each other.
Good family time and their is always something new to learn or be tough. It's a good thing to see them excited about doing something other that the computer games.
Thank you and have a good night

My dad has been on this site for years and loves it. He has met a lot good folks on this site and is in touch with a lot people on this site. He has been on me for years to looking into the site.

I have enjoyed reloading with him for 40 years and now I spend time with my own sons as they are getting into reloading. It's always good time spent with each other.
Good family time and their is always something new to learn or be tough. It's a good thing to see them excited about doing something other that the computer games.
Thank you and have a good night
For got I am from York Pa area.