How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Googling any hunting or shooting questions, and just reading all the wealth of knowledge found here. Always seemed to gravitate to this forum.

On a spur of the moment with 2 days left before the deadline for Wy Elk I booked a hunt with Rob at NTO. Really liked him over the phone. Had to move quick, so I put in with my 2 points. Then as I was trying to find out more about him, I saw here about the past hunts LRH has had with him and just liked how you guys seem to be a close knit group. Decided time to join The Best Shooting and Hunting Forum!!! Glad I did!!!! Ohhhh and I did get drawn😃

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
this site popped up while surfing you tube watching shooting video.

I have been a long time lurker, first time joiner on here. Been using this forum for info about reloading and such for quite some time but for whatever reason didnt join and decided it was time. Glad to be here, I am a long time member on Predator Masters and enjoy the firearms and reloading forum.

Your site kept coming up with good relevant information when researching for a few builds. Been on quite a few sites since the Shooters.com forums were active. Each for its own purpose.

Recently working on expanding my knowledge on long range shooting and when researching information this website was popping up a lot so I decided to join. The website seems to have very relevant information that is very useful and current.