How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I DuckDuckGo'd "long range hunting" and voila...I've been learning about long range shooting, and competing some in PRS-style matches over this past year. I also want to participate more with hunting. My online search brought me here.

I sold a spuhr 4002 on the hide and when I was conversating with the gentleman on the phone he mentioned this site so I figured I'd check it out. Glad I did. Seems like some nice folks over here so far. Thanks Vitali1342 if you're reading this. Not sure if his screen name is the same on here.

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
hello there I am a gun dealer (Banks-co) almost out. my lic expires 1/1 22. looking for place to Sell guns. I have riffles and hand guns to sell And yes It has to be A legal sale on both ends mine and receiving end I reside in Cottage Grove Or,I would love to get a copy of your does and don'ts I am John Banks 1510 S 10 th ST Cottage Grove Or 97424 thank you John

I was mostly googling the internet for long range hunting information with interesting, obscure and wildcat calibers and I kept landing here. I liked the fact that older threads stay open for ever which allows for new people to ask a question on a dead horse that's already been beat 6 million times. Other forums tend to close threads after not to long. I joined another forum the other day and they had a rule against what they called zombie threads. On this forum the 7stw category is full of those but members still respond which is nice.

Joel

I was looking up something related to reloading for 280 Remington and landed here. I started browsing the posts and some hunting threads and it seemed to be a plethora of great info and like minded people.

A friend recommended the site when we were talking reloading/shooting.
If I remember correctly , the way I found this site I was watching a you tube video of Steve from Hammer bullets on a African Safari. I looked up his bullets and stumbled on this site , glad I did it has been a fun and educational experience, even for a old guy that thought he knew it all . Wow was I wrong