How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
I stumbled on the forum 10 or more years ago . Have lurked in the darkness dreaming about swaro optics & nocs , looking at 7stw & 25-06 threads . It's a great venue ! Keep up the quality work . I think this vetting system works well once I figured out the protocol .

I'm a little late on this thread by 3 years, 5 months and 13 days. Ouch! I was searching about a Win mod70 264wm and even though the OP was quit a bit earlier than my first post it had been enjoyable here! I'd rather build my own than buy, especially if I can get parts. There's members on here that I can get useful info on most any firearm subject! Thanks for letting me be part of this community!

Was looking for a pair of binoculars and was told to check the sales ads here, from a forum I've been a member of forever.

Life long Montanan, have been shooting, hunting since I was 5. Currently a small business owner. New to loooong range shooting. Do not even know how to post in this forum? Central Mt.
It took me awhile on this 1 also. It's different than some other forums on how the post a thread. You might have too have more post before unlocking? Go down past adds, wtb, wtt and wts. Click on "reloading", "guns" or whatever category your thread would be classified as. Then up to the right there will be a "post thread" tab. I think that's how it goes?