How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!

Can't remember how I stumbled across this place. I think I was referred from another forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

What I do remember is that there was some discussion as to when membership would reach the 2000 number. I lurked/stalked for an while and projected a date and time that the 2000th would occur.

I shot and missed by 131 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Normal shooting for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

The curve was more exponential than linear. Still is!!

Good goin!

Wheredaya send the cards and flowers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was looking for load data for a 125gr ballistic tip in a 300 RUM and everybody here told me I should shoot a 180-200gr bullet. I thought all of you all were greakin nuts back then,

amazing how quick stuff changes,

now I think I'm nuts too!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

joking aside this place has taught me a immense amount about shooting and reloading

thanks
steve

Similar circumstance as others,

I or we, my hunting bud and close friend, have a need to reach out and touch the feral hog population. So I did some looking into precision and long range, shooting and hunting. Read a few of the other boards, decided I saw as much argueing as information elsewhere, and decided this was the place. So here I am.

I hasn't been too good for the bank account, but from what I have gained through knowledge and hopefully the building of new friendships, I believe it has been WELL worth the expense.

I am looking forward to hopefully sharing in some of your experiences, and in the not so distant future, sharing more of mine.

Thanks Len, for providing such a great place to hang out.

I was in another forum that was talking about Wildcat bullets. Since I was looking for a source for heavier bullets for my 257 WBY I looked at Richard's website. It kinda gravitated me to here. Then I saw that Fifty was a neighbor and voila, here I is! Like all the others have said, this site is different in that one can glean a lot of knowledge just by reading. Nowhere else are the people so free with their advice. Thanks to y'all for starting it and thanks to everyone else for all your contributions. Now, about the ladder test vs. the OCW...........just kidding!