How did you find us here at LRH.com?

I have been a member of a number of different forums over the years (including this one I had thought but lost all my information at some point) and have read many articles over the years. Currently in ND, spent many years in MT hunting and am no getting into the long range game.

New member (Hello all). Been using this forum for information and advice since 2017. This Forum came up many times during my pre-purchase research for a do all LR & hunting rifle. Finally decided to sign up as seems to be the most knowledge filled internet forum on the subject.
Welcome Cascades! I haven't been here long but I have enjoyed it a lot, and have gotten a tremendous amount of help and advice from the community here. Great people, and a bank full of wisdom and how to's. Enjoy your shooting and learning along with
all here.

Been lurking here for quite a while. Found the forum via another long range board. Like the more civilized dialog on here.

Long time reader. Interested in getting into the long range game so I decided to join. I just bought Lane Precision Rifle 6.5 PRC. Looking forward to working up a good load for it.

Hi Len, Thanks for the invite. I have always used your forums as a way to gather info regarding reloading and long range shooting over the years. I figure that now is a good time to join!

New member (Hello all). Been using this forum for information and advice since 2017. This Forum came up many times during my pre-purchase research for a do all LR & hunting rifle. Finally decided to sign up as seems to be the most knowledge filled internet forum on the subject.
Welcome and i believe your statement to be corect thats why im here

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!
Hi Len Len here hahaha i was looking about the net for ways to get more out of the shooting experience and kept ending up here

I've been looking to buy a 12 gauge shotgun for home defense & I came across the RIA VR 80 12 gauge shotgun on Youtube so I was using google to check out the stats, prices, etc & I came across a forum post here about barrel problems with it... I read the entire thread & even though it's a beautiful gun, considering that it seems to have problems when shooting slugs, I'll probably pass on buying it...
[h3][/h3][h3][/h3]