How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Well my mother in law said I was spending to much time on the PC looking at women and cars and I best start looking at other things the would support my good health. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Well, I found the limits of my factory set up (supposedly a long range factory gun) at 300yds. So I googled long range hunting and then all I remember was a sucking sound coming from the computer. My wallet came flying out of my pocket, opened and all the money my wife didnt know about went away. The worst part is that money did'nt cure the need, it just fueled the fire.
This site is awesome, thanks Len for the information stockpile location.

I too used a search engine whilst surfing the interweb, i think i typed in long range hunting and found that the void in my life had been filled by people who knew what i was interested in, had the same outlook, but most of all liked placing bulets on targets waaaay out there!

There is a wealth of info on here for those of us in countries that have antiquated firearms law. I am able to converse with like minded individuals from all over the world and am privelidged to be party to real innovators like Kirby Allen who push the boundries. Keep up the excellent work!!

Googled long range hunting and was disappointed to see the board moved and thought I was skunked. Fortunately everything worked out and I'm very happy to sit quietly most of the time in Len's living room. Great wealth of knowledge here.

Thanks,
Ken

I just did a Google search on long distance shooting and found this site. A great place to find really useful info, also alot of great people on this site. I do not post much, but I have definitely learned from selective "lurking", LOL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Like most of the rest I was either directed here but links or searched. Like STW I too like to lurk in the shadows until I find a post I'd like to contribute to or a question to ask(no matter how dumb LOL).

Googling for something that those who don't longrange hunt would consider "obscure" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Was pointed here by a mate in Moscow when Pete L. posted the S&B5-25*56 news.

Feel at home here in Lens living room. Softer easy living sort of group really. No bitching etc - just somehow comfy.

Len,

I actually stumbled onto this fourm. I have learned a lot about LRH from the guys here and made a couple of friends too. I really enjoy visiting with you and the others in your living room. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thank you for all your efforts and providing a great site to learn about LRH.

Best Regards,

JD338

been in lust for a 6-284 for a long time....... typed it in and scrolled down..... there it was. i noticed that u guys dont yell at each other. so i joined.

Stumbled in here through a link on another forum. And I'll be damned if I didn't see some guys from my neck of the woods. Cool place and i've learned alot in the short time I've been hangin around.