How Did You Find The Long Range Hunting Site?

If you are [B][U]new to this site since July 1, 2007[/U][/B] how did you find us?

• Someone told me about it

Votes: 203 13.2%
  • I saw a link on another site

Votes: 337 22.0%
  • A search engine brought me here

Votes: 995 64.8%

• Total voters
I searched for long range with a 223...you wouldn't guess what came up first...a mile really?! AWSUM!....now I'm here and the 223 has been replaced by a 300wsm....

I was looking for information about 7mm rem mag being used for long range
big game hunting and stumbled across it on a search engine.
Seem to be hooked. Love reading the comments on everyones shooting, loading
and caliber choices.gun)

Technical information is key. I dug out an old varmint rifle thinking I'd go dog hunting this summer. Was looking for reloading data and scope information. The best answers, or at least the answers I liked best for both questions were here.

I was looking for some good scope mounts for my R25. Good web sight.

Did you find the scope sight mounts you were looking for? With rifles and accessories
having so many multiple uses. It's getting tough to find a set of base mounts and then a set of rings that match for the purpose you need.
I went through 3 sets before finding the exact set up I needed.

Thanks to LRH and their advertisers.

It's more fun when they all stay in the middle.

Last edited:
i have an items listed somewhere else and a guy told me about your site.so I posted my items on here.getting alot of feed back on here.

I googled 'Savage barrel', and an ad with one for sale on here came up in the search. I've been back to check the for sale ads ever since, on pretty much a daily basis.

Robsguns,

This is as diversified group as there is. What ever your searching for, wether it's Outdoors. hunting, fishing, Target, Pistol or rifle you can find it here.

I was searching for some places to go prairie dog hunting and stumbled across this site.

Most State fish and game departments will have that information.
A look on the internet will probably be most fruitful.
Some ranchers will allow hunting, if they feel assured that you
are responsible and careful not to just shoot up the country side.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts