How come real smart guys don't use paragraphs?

L

LRNut

If y'all got the drift of the text then the op has has effectively communicated..... I was once married to a middle school language arts teacher whom drove me crazy with all her correcting of the use of my wrong pronunciations of words. Even though I did have her proof read any important reports I disseminated. Maybe some of use are a little lazy at times.
“Who” not “whom” 😭

bdlesh

bdlesh

or could their rambling be a form of higher communication that only the 180+ IQ can decipher?
Take doctor's handwriting skills. They could be code writers during the war. Only pharmacist can read their code.

WildRose

WildRose

If y'all got the drift of the text then the op has has effectively communicated..... I was once married to a middle school language arts teacher whom drove me crazy with all her correcting of the use of my wrong pronunciations of words. Even though I did have her proof read any important reports I disseminated. Maybe some of use are a little lazy at times.
Well this is not an academic or professional environment. It's a big coffee table, we've all got our feet up and having a chat.

Unfortunately it's the web and we don't get all the physical cues we do in normal verbal communication to help out so at times we need to work a little harder to be understood.

338 dude

338 dude

LRH Team Member
^^^THIS^^^ I spend quite a bit of time in this sub-forum for this reason……especially early in the morning before I head off to do battle. It’s very soothing.
This thread needs a ‘meme’. Allow me…😇
View attachment 333945
Be careful today when you’re out in the real circus brother!