How are you new members finding us?

Boyd told me about it in an email. Found my old friend Darryl here too. Purchased a laser rangefinder from him when we were over at the other forum. Anyway, I am glad to find the site!
grin.gif

Welcome aboard SteveE

Glad the Russian Laser is working well for you and from the Email, sounds like the hunting was a success in Colorado.

Later
Darryl Cassel

Came here via Accuratereloading like some others. I have recently begun reloading, shooting at paper, studying, etc. and would like to someday compete in matches as well as go on some long range hunts. I look forward to whatever I can learn from all of your experiences!! Thanks

I found this site through a post over at 24hrcampfire.com about long range hunting. I must say this is a great site you have here and I plan on spending some time here.

Was directed here by a long range shooter from PA that I talk to almost daily on mIRC.

Pecos

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts