How are the Remington American Wilderness Rifles, 300 RUM?

Never heard of any issues... But all the stock Remington triggers will need to be swapped-out for an aftermarket trigger immediately. The X-Mark Pro is junk.

They also offer the AWR rifles in 7mm RemMag...Which will work better with the stock long action magazine box...Allowing you to seat closer to the lands for better consistency and better accuracy. Just tossing that out there... ;)

I have one in 30-06, at first I wanted my money back, but after bedding, trigger job, re-crowning the muzzle, and lapping the barrel it now shoots 3/4" groups with hand loads. Meh, is the only thing I can say about the rifle, which hurts because I am a Remington 700 guy, through and through.

I have one in 300 RUM that I plan to start working up a load for in the next couple weeks with 200 gr SGKs. Haven't shot it yet but fit and finish is excellent and I like the stock. The trigger is ok at best.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.