House Being Painted = Extra $$$$$

Muddyboots

House is 16 years old, stenosis in neck and back so I am NOT getting on ladder nor can I look up worth a darn. Plus recent shoulder surgery = hired out. Contractors are impossible to get these days from Covid etc. It took 9 months to get these guys on site finally. Watching them is like watching "Combat Painting"! They are on task, all move on their own doing what needs to be done, diligent and really good at trimming etc. without taping!

So Kaching:
The cost of the painting is bad enough but ceilings were done in couple of the rooms, the ONCE white Hunter fans are now a light gray from years of just being there. Soooo, just order three new Hunter fans Kaching! Painter threw down to me the hard wired smoke detector at top of vaulted ceiling in family room to change battery, I flipped it over and see that it is expired this year so off to Lowes to buy 5 new ones Kaching! Found an external trim board that allowed water behind it. Kaching!

I told them can't wait for them to leave so I don't have to go to Lowes or on line!