• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Hot Tent Combo

4mattmyers

Selling my Seek Outside Redcliff and Lite Outdoors titanium stove and 8' Ti pipe. used on 1 elk hunt for 3 days. nothing wrong with it, just needed it for that hunt which i wont draw again.. The Redcliff is fully seam sealed with no leaks, tears or holes, both zippered doors work perfect. comes with 3 piece carbon fiber center pole stuff sack and msr ultralite stakes. Lite outdoor stove has 2 nights burn in it. works really good. a lifesaver for cold, late hunts. it was awesome to have to dry out and warm up after chasing elk all day. comes with internal baffle, spark arrestor, damper, and carrying bag. links below for manufacturers site. Asking $900 for the combo, over $200 savings from retail, or will separate if interested at $725 for the redcliff and $225 for the stove.

LiteOutdoors Titanium Stove

https://seekoutside.com/redcliff/

Attachments

• lite.jpg
    lite.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 302
  • lite4.jpg
    lite4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 300
  • lite5.jpg
    lite5.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 301
  • redcliff.jpg
    redcliff.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 307
  • redcliff2.jpg
    redcliff2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 300
  • redcliff3.jpg
    redcliff3.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 304
  • redliff4.jpg
    redliff4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 299
the Lite Outdoors stove is sold, but i still have the redcliff if anyone is still interested.

thanks

Matt

that stove looks slick--for reference, did you use the 12" or 18" long one? did you have the optional baffle? it looks like it packs down super small

it was the 18" model with the baffle. yes it does pack down nice and small, one of the main reasons for choosing that stove

in reading on the redcliff says sleeps 3-6 adults is that 3 with stove 6 without? thanks looking for something for mule deer and elk season for me and the kids trying to decide between the redcliff and a tipie

we slept 3 men with gear and stove comfortably, lots of room, if you take the stove out, i see no issue in fitting the whole family.