Horus Vison Scope System

dewatts

I am currently shooting a Rem 700 Sendero in.308 with a Milett Gold Mark 4-16 by 56 and it has proven to be an excellent scope but I am thinking of switching to one of the Horus Vision systems because of the simple range finding capabilitys. I have read some other posts on the net both good and bad one in particular stated that in colder wet conditions he and 3 other hunters had issues with internal fogging. if any one else has any experiance with these optics I would greatly appreciate any and all info

I HAVE A HORUS FALCON ON MY 300 WIN MAG SENDARO. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM BUT HAVN'T BEEN OUT IN THE RAIN WITH IT EITHER THO HAVE BEEN IN 25-30 TEMPS AND NO SIGNS OF ANY FOGGING. I ALSO HAVE 3 OF THE PREDATOR MODELS, 1 ON A 22/250 SENDARO, 1 ON A CZ550 22/250 & 1 ON A RUGER 77 6 MM REMINGTON, HAVE HAD EXCELENT RESULTS WITH THE HORUS SOFTWARE AND THE SCOPES LONG RANGE SHOOTING AND DON'T HAVE TO TURN KNOBS TO GET THERE.
I DO HAVE TO CHECK THE LONG RANGE TRAJECTORIES AND ADJUST COME-UPS WITH THE BULLETS LOADED TO GET AN ACCURATE HOLDOVER WITH BERGER BULLETS IN THE 22/250'S AND 6MM. THE 300 WIN WITH THE 190 VLD IS RIGHT ON OUT TO 1000 YDS.
I DON'T THINK YOU WOULD BE DISAPOINTED WITH A HORUS SCOPE AND THE RETICLE IS EASY TO USE AFTER THE FIRST TIME.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.