Horus Vision, pros and cons?

lv2hunt

Hello,

I am having Shawn Carlock build me a new .338 EDGE and am trying to decide the correct scope for this rifle I will be shooting in various hunting conditions from close range up to 1,000 yds. I ran across Horus Vision the other day while searching and they sparked my interest, has anyone owned or used the Horus Vision System, it looks like a great reticle for short and long range use. Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks,
lv2hunt

I had an S&B 4-16 with the Horus H25 reticle on my 338 Lapua, I loved it. I looked through the Horus brand scopes and did not like them near as much as the S&B or USO. The reticle was very fast and not cluttered once you were used to it. Mike

Have a HORUS (own brand Hakko mech) scope with the finelined and offset centre H2 reticle (now discontinued). A bit cluttered and tough to use at anyhing below 12mag ime. Still like the concept though - just wish I'd gone for a slightly less busy version of the reticle.

Like to see the H25 and H48 reticles close up.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.